Ready for a roasted pumpkin seed snack attack? These do the trick every time. A healthier alternative snack to go back to again and again. Kids, Guests, Partner – and You – will love these as much as I do.
As promised in my post about junk food, here is a nice alternative when you want to enjoy a healthier and lighter snack that tastes of cinnamon, turmeric, and sweet pepper. Crunchy roasted pumpkins – 5 minutes in the oven. Then: Attack and Enjoy!
Pumpkin Seed Snack Attack: The Healthy Alternative Snack
Of course, you can add or take away as much as you want. Play with your taste buds, and just enjoy! Let me know if you liked it?!
- 250 gram Pumpkin seeds dried - non salted is best for you:)
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sweet Pepper
- Sea Salt to taste
- Set Oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl combine your Pumpkin seeds with Olive Oil and Spices
- Spread your mix evenly on grease proof paper on a baking tray, and in to the hot oven.
- Set your timer for 5 minutes, and check that the pumpkin seeds are golden and crunchy.
- Ready, steady, serve!
- Great Tip: If you are a chilli lover you can of course add that to the mix according to your taste. If you prefer a sweeter version, swoop the turmeric and sweet pepper, for coconut flakes. Add also a tablespoon of honey, or maple syrup, to your olive oil. You can vary this recipe as much as you want! 🙂
If you want more healthy recipes from The GOODista feel free to sign up to our Newsletter and get inspired to lifestyle changes you can do to Feel, Be and DO Good.
Subscribe to Newsletter and More
Inspiration to Feel, Be and Do Good